There are millions of pet owners in Canada. If you are one of them, you know you want to provide the best home and protection to your pet. But owning a pet, sometimes also means high veterinary bills. An accident involving your pet can easily cost $1000 or more.
Steers Insurance, with Royal & Sun Alliance (RSA) offers home insurance policyholders the option of adding lifetime coverage for a dog or cat, eight weeks to nine years old onto their policy for less than 30 cents a day. You can enjoy the peace of mind knowing that your pet will have access to the treatment it may need in the event of an accident or an unexpected emergency.
With your pet insurance policy, you will
Pet insurance cost
- Be reimbursed for veterinary medical fees incurred as a result of an accident up to $2000 per accident
- To a maximum of $4000 per coverage period
- Up to a maximum of $6000 per pet for a lifetime
- $8.92 monthly / $107 annually per cat
- $9.92 monthly / $199 annually per dog